Old February 9th 18, 02:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] allisellis851@gmail.com is offline

Default Why are the...

On Thursday, February 8, 2018 at 7:53:31 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Thursday, February 8, 2018 at 3:57:50 PM UTC-6, Frank wrote:
On Thu, 08 Feb 2018 08:36:28 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

Nobody would have moved anywhere if the Dinosaurs haden't first been
wiped out.

You're forgetting about the dinosaurs chasing Raquel Welch about a
million years ago.

68thahc.com Bob Hope Annual Christmas Shows Dec. 1964 - Dec. 1972 .... 1964 Christmas Show. 1964 Bien Hoa, Vietnam. On Christmas Eve, just before Hope and his USO Troupe were to arrive at the Brinks Hotel, a disguised Viet Cong truck with 300 pounds of TNT exploded, blowing out the hotel walls. Hope was delayed because his cue-card man, Barney McNulty, was late getting the cards off the plane. A Viet Cong document found later indicated Hope was the target of the attack. Hope's opening gag at his next show: ''I want to thank you for your welcome to Saigon.As I came into town, I saw a hotel go the other way.'' ...I was in Vietnam when that happened.

Breaking: Hannity is working with authorities! www.redstatewatcher.com