Old February 9th 18, 11:06 PM posted to,
Brian Reay[_5_] Brian Reay[_5_] is offline
Default Computer / radio isolation for digital (or even voice?)

On 09/02/2018 21:53, Ian Jackson wrote:
In message , Gareth's Downstairs Computer

That's a fantastic price. I'm using a 600/600 ohm audio transformer to
isolate an earth-loop problem between the rig and the PC (extracting the
audio to feed into the sound card so I can get SSTV and DRM pictures
using MMSTV and Easypal).

BTW, did you know you are also supposedly a moderator for ulm, sorry a
tame moderator for ulm?

are depriving those in real need!