Old February 9th 18, 10:06 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Brian Reay[_5_] Brian Reay[_5_] is offline

Default Computer / radio isolation for digital (or even voice?)

On 09/02/2018 21:53, Ian Jackson wrote:
In message , Gareth's Downstairs Computer
writes

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10x-Audio...Ohm-Europe-1-1
-EI14-Isolation-Transformer-Newest/172824007609?epid=2184088304&hash=ite
m283d1d13b9:g:d2EAAOSwDmtZlWH2

That's a fantastic price. I'm using a 600/600 ohm audio transformer to
isolate an earth-loop problem between the rig and the PC (extracting the
audio to feed into the sound card so I can get SSTV and DRM pictures
using MMSTV and Easypal).

BTW, did you know you are also supposedly a moderator for ulm, sorry a
tame moderator for ulm?

are depriving those in real need!

https://www.gov.uk/report-benefit-fraud