Old February 9th 18, 11:29 PM posted to,
Rambo Rambo is offline
Default Computer / radio isolation for digital (or even voice?)

On Fri, 9 Feb 2018 22:06:41 +0000, Brian Reay wrote:

On 09/02/2018 21:53, Ian Jackson wrote:
In message , Gareth's Downstairs Computer

That's a fantastic price. I'm using a 600/600 ohm audio transformer to
isolate an earth-loop problem between the rig and the PC (extracting the
audio to feed into the sound card so I can get SSTV and DRM pictures
using MMSTV and Easypal).

BTW, did you know you are also supposedly a moderator for ulm, sorry a
tame moderator for ulm?

Oh dear, searching for support are we?