Old February 10th 18, 10:08 AM posted to,
Lucifer Morningstar Lucifer Morningstar is offline
Default Computer / radio isolation for digital (or even voice?)

On Fri, 9 Feb 2018 21:53:50 +0000, Ian Jackson

In message , Gareth's Downstairs Computer
m writes

That's a fantastic price. I'm using a 600/600 ohm audio transformer to
isolate an earth-loop problem between the rig and the PC (extracting the
audio to feed into the sound card so I can get SSTV and DRM pictures
using MMSTV and Easypal).

I intend to try transmitting DVB-T on 438 Mhz but from what I have
read doing such will result in extra bandwidth due to sidebands.