Old February 13th 18, 11:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
fred k. engels®[_5_] fred k. engels®[_5_] is offline

Default Your nazi V.P....

Pence the Puppet missed his chance at a place in history on Friday by not
meeting with that NK spy woman, but rather kissed the ass of that ****head
jackass cry baby warmbeer

wrote in message

On Tuesday, February 13, 2018 at 3:27:12 PM UTC-6, drifter wrote:
“We would be begging for the days of Trump back if Pence became
president,” she added. “(Pence is) extreme. I’m Christian. I love Jesus.
But he thinks Jesus tells him to say things. I’m like, ‘Jesus isn’t
saying that.’”

"Omarosa Dishes On Mike Pence: 'He Thinks Jesus Tells Him To Say Things'"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/omarosa-d...093906571.html

Newman also issued a warning about President Donald Trump’s crackdown on
illegal immigration, which she claimed was “getting more and more
aggressive.”

So, the question is :Which one is crazier??? We all know trumpo is
insane. And pensie is a wacko religious nut. Together they spell death
for the country. re-pub-lick-****s should be ashamed to be a
re-pub-lick-****. Hurry up mid-terms...

whitehousedossier.com What in God's name is this?