Old February 14th 18, 04:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] allisellis851@gmail.com is offline

Default insane lying clown

On Tuesday, February 13, 2018 at 6:29:16 PM UTC-6, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
from yahoo news:

"3 Trump properties posted 144 openings for seasonal jobs. Only one went
to a US worker."

Clearly a case of trumpo-the-insane-Clown saying "Do as I say, not as I do".

When are you morons that put this clown in office going to wake up
realize you've been had ???

fortune.com Trump wants to fire 248 weather forecasters at the National weather service. I SAYYYY, FIRE All of Them! They aren't worth a Sheet!