Old February 14th 18, 09:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] allisellis851@gmail.com is offline

Default insane lying clown

On Wednesday, February 14, 2018 at 2:38:46 PM UTC-6, Frank wrote:
On Wed, 14 Feb 2018 08:45:01 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

On Wednesday, February 14, 2018 at 7:48:02 AM UTC-6, Frank wrote:
On Tue, 13 Feb 2018 20:14:34 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

fortune.com Trump wants to fire 248 weather forecasters at the
National weather service. I SAYYYY, FIRE All of Them! They aren't
worth a Sheet!

Weather forecasting was one of the first uses of radio in the US.
Weather info was sent by government run stations which allowed real
time tracking of storms.

As I remember, the program was run through the Agricultural Department
in something like 1903.

They must have used spark gap transmitters and probably coherer
receivers.

There is a weather guy/Meterologist guy who quit his job a few years ago
at a TV station, I think Idaho. Because he knows how effed up and what a
bunch of liars most US TV weather departments are. You can get more
accurate weather news and weather forecasts from Eupopean weather
sources.

The forecaster might have been from Mayberry.

That kind of 'swoopin' has been goin on for many, MANY MOONS.