Old February 16th 18, 05:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] allisellis851@gmail.com is offline

Default Too soon ???

On Thursday, February 15, 2018 at 10:51:17 PM UTC-6, drifter wrote:
On 2/15/2018 8:23 PM, wrote:
On Thursday, February 15, 2018 at 5:35:31 PM UTC-6, drifter wrote:
On 2/15/2018 5:51 PM,
wrote:
On Thursday, February 15, 2018 at 3:58:33 PM UTC-6, Frank wrote:
On Thu, 15 Feb 2018 16:35:43 -0500, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

The Dems want discussion of gun control. The Repubs say it is "too
soon".

It's always too soon. By the time the Republicans are willing to discuss
gun control on this mass shooting, there's will be another one.

teaparty.org Video: Second shooter reported in Florida

And, here's Larry, "Useful Idiot" making excuses for the insane trumpo
and the criminal re-pub-lick-****s, real shame. I'm sure he will find
a Russian Troll web site that will say Hillie did.

yournewswire.com Florida school shooting: Video confirms multiple shooters, co-ordinated attack. mainstream outlets are using this ''event'' ...They are trying to blame it on Trump, which is Pure Bull Sheet!

See what I mean? Sure Larry, whatever you say. I'm most likely the last
person that still reads your bull ****. You are truly a trumpo "Useful
Idiot". I bet trumpo thinks your a real **** hole buddy. Just keep
reading those bull ****/ Russian Troll websites and telling yourself
how wonderful trump and the criminal re-pub-lick-****s are. You believe
anything...

Not my news wire, yournewswire.com Hired assassin confesses: The clintons paid me to ... ......