Old February 19th 18, 09:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] allisellis851@gmail.com is offline

Default li'l sinpo admits he ...

On Monday, February 19, 2018 at 2:54:23 PM UTC-6, Frank wrote:
On Mon, 19 Feb 2018 09:06:19 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

freerepublic.com Too Funny: mueller patched together much of his 'Muh
Russia' indictment from old news articles

Where'd the dumb****s at freerepublic get that idea? Ya think it's possible that Mueller used the SAME SOURCES as the reporters?

...Plagiarizing ;FAKE PHONY FRAUD mueller, he can't even come up with
his own sheet!

Nope. He's basing his investigation on the testimony of credible people.

Your boy jimstone.is says, (iffen I may quote/plagiarize?) I discovered an enormous horrible problem with the official story out of Florida!!! ....And below that he says Medical price gouge! ...Like I have said before, Go to Algodones,(Los Algones, Mexico, cheaprvliving.com for your meds and dental and eye care/ stuff. Plus, beautiful Senoritas in Mexico too. Algodones is just across the road from Yuma, Arizona. Earth view/satellite view/ street view.