Old February 21st 18, 04:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] allisellis851@gmail.com is offline

Default and now for something completely different

On Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 10:49:47 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 5:57:13 PM UTC-6, drifter wrote:
On 2/20/2018 4:14 PM, wrote:
On Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 11:32:25 AM UTC-6, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
Yes, something completely different.

For once, trumpo was actually right. The Russians ARE "laughing their
asses off" about us.

What trumpo *doesn't* realize is that they are laughing at and because
of, him.

infowars.com Bombshell testimony claims Govt. cover-up in 2 clinton body count murders ...arkancide.com

Another commie website only larry believes...

Phelps family from Sandy Hook Sexton family from Florida ...One time wayyyyy back around 1952ish, myself and a buddy were sitting in the car at Mart 51 on Terry Road. He reconized a guy, his last name was Sexton. I hollered, Heyyy Sexton! He never did see us in that car.

the-fringe.com The Phelps family from Sandy Hook sure looks a lot like the Sexton family from Florida but maybe its just me ...This morning jimstone.is had that on his website.