Old February 21st 18, 08:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
BDK[_7_] BDK[_7_] is offline

Default and now for something completely different

In article ,
says...

On Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 10:49:47 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 5:57:13 PM UTC-6, drifter wrote:
On 2/20/2018 4:14 PM,
wrote:
On Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 11:32:25 AM UTC-6, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
Yes, something completely different.

For once, trumpo was actually right. The Russians ARE "laughing their
asses off" about us.

What trumpo *doesn't* realize is that they are laughing at and because
of, him.

infowars.com Bombshell testimony claims Govt. cover-up in 2 clinton body count murders ...arkancide.com

Another commie website only larry believes...

Phelps family from Sandy Hook Sexton family from Florida ...One time wayyyyy back around 1952ish, myself and a buddy were sitting in the car at Mart 51 on Terry Road. He reconized a guy, his last name was Sexton. I hollered, Heyyy Sexton! He never did see us in that car.

the-fringe.com The Phelps family from Sandy Hook sure looks a lot like the Sexton family from Florida but maybe its just me ...This morning jimstone.is had that on his website.

People sometimes look kind of alike. There's people who really closely
resemble some other person, then there's the people faceblind sufferers
claim look alike, or are the same person, and they make me laugh.

--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.