Old February 28th 04, 04:20 AM
M?che?l ?Drisceoil

(M?che?l ?Drisceoil) wrote in message . com...
"Rusty in Louisville" wrote in message ...
I would like to get some opinions about
Universal Radio, Inc., located in Reynoldsburg, Ohio.

My reason for asking is they seem to never ship on time
and always have to back order, sometimes taking 30 days
or more to back order.

Rusty in Louisville

Placed one order with Universal Radio, and it was promptly processed.
Have been waiting on a back order (Sony AN-LP1 Active Loop SW antenna)
since early January. I'm sure they're waitning on Sony to deliver to
them, but it's frustrating.

In light of other recent threads regarding Universal Radio and my own
post, I must say "fair dues" to Universal Radio. Called today to
cancel my backorder for a Sony AN-LP1 (not Universal's fault... Sony
is just too busy building flat screen TV's), only to be told my order
shipped today. The person I spoke with said they received only 10
units. My hat's off to UR!

Mike