Old February 23rd 18, 03:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Joe from Kokomo[_2_] Joe from Kokomo[_2_] is offline

Default Tell it like it is

From yahoo news:

" 'I've never been so unimpressed by a person in my life': Parkland
shooting survivor delivers a biting critique of her phone call with Trump"

A Parkland school shooting survivor delivered a harsh critique of
her phone call with President Donald Trump, who reached out to her while
she was recovering from her wounds in the hospital.
Samantha Fuentes indicated to The New York Times that Trump seemed
insincere, and said "he didn't make me feel better in the slightest."

A student who survived the February 14 mass shooting at a high school in
Parkland, Florida, had some terse words for President Donald Trump, who
she said called her on the phone while she was recovering in the hospital.

Samantha Fuentes told The New York Times she did not feel comforted by
Trump, who she said seemed insincere during their phone conversation.

"He said he heard that I was a big fan of his, and then he said, 'I'm a
big fan of yours, too.' I'm pretty sure he made that up," Fuentes told
The Times in a story published Thursday night.

"Talking to the president, I've never been so unimpressed by a person in
my entire life," Fuentes said. "He didn't make me feel better in the
slightest."

Fuentes said Trump called the suspected gunman, Nikolas Cruz, a "sick
puppy," and said "'oh boy, oh boy, oh boy,' like seven times," the
newspaper reported.

Trump has struggled to show empathy during national tragedies that have
happened since he took office.