Old February 23rd 18, 05:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Frank[_14_] Frank[_14_] is offline

Default Tell it like it is

On Fri, 23 Feb 2018 10:20:48 -0500, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

+AD4 Samantha Fuentes told The New York Times she did not feel comforted by
+AD4 Trump, who she said seemed insincere during their phone conversation.
+AD4
+AD4 +ACI-He said he heard that I was a big fan of his, and then he said, 'I'm a
+AD4 big fan of yours, too.' I'm pretty sure he made that up,+ACI Fuentes told
+AD4 The Times in a story published Thursday night.

I take these awkward comments that TRUMP makes as one of those rare signs
of his humanity. If TRUMP were faking it, he would do a better job of it.