Old February 26th 18, 09:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] allisellis851@gmail.com is offline

Default Yeah, right...

On Monday, February 26, 2018 at 3:52:29 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Monday, February 26, 2018 at 1:19:12 PM UTC-8, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
In a meeting, trumpo-the-Clown said:

“I really believe I’d run in there [Douglas High School] even if I
didn’t have a weapon,” Trump said on Monday during a meeting with dozens
of U.S. governors at the White House.”

It makes me feel so much safer, since he is so large that a lot of people could use him as a shield and hide behind him.

....Would YOU run in there? thelibertydaily.com SNOT NOSED Leftist David Hogg,,,,,