Old February 27th 18, 05:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
drifter[_2_] drifter[_2_] is offline

Default Yeah, right...

On 2/26/2018 8:46 PM, wrote:
On Monday, February 26, 2018 at 5:37:27 PM UTC-6, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 2/26/2018 4:19 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
In a meeting, trumpo-the-Clown said:

“I really believe I’d run in there [Douglas High School] even if I
didn’t have a weapon,” Trump said on Monday during a meeting with dozens
of U.S. governors at the White House.”

Yeah, right.

Can you say "blowhard"? Can you say "braggart"?

Sure you can!

For all you trumpo lovers that believe the statement above, trumpo has a
nice "university" he would like to sell to you.

Latest headline...

"Trump, Who Cited Bone Spurs To Avoid Military Service, Claims He Would
Have Fought Off Parkland Shooter Without A Weapon"

Gee, *another* trumpo lie. What a surprise!

Trump totes a 'piece' in his pocket.

A piece of "****". trumpo-the-****-hole...