Old February 27th 18, 02:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Frank[_14_] Frank[_14_] is offline

Default Yeah, right...

On Mon, 26 Feb 2018 16:19:08 -0500, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

+AD4 In a meeting, trumpo-the-Clown said:
+AD4
+AD4 +IBw-I really believe I+IBk-d run in there +AFs-Douglas High School+AF0 even if I
+AD4 didn+IBk-t have a weapon,+IB0 Trump said on Monday during a meeting with dozens
+AD4 of U.S. governors at the White House.+IB0
+AD4
+AD4 Yeah, right.
+AD4
+AD4 Can you say +ACI-blowhard+ACI? Can you say +ACI-braggart+ACI?
+AD4
+AD4 Sure you can+ACE
+AD4
+AD4 For all you trumpo lovers that believe the statement above, trumpo has a
+AD4 nice +ACI-university+ACI he would like to sell to you.

Of course The Great and Powerful +ACI-TRUMP+ACI would run into Douglas High
School+ACE But he would be IMMEDIATELY outpaced by half a dozen physically
fit Secret Service agents with FULLY AUTOMATIC WEAPONS who know how to
use them.

After about 30 seconds of huffing and puffing, Gimpy McHeelspurs would
reach the door and congratulate any un-wounded Secret Service agents.
The wounded agents would deserve NO recognition because, as The Great Man
would put it +ACI-I prefer agents who do NOT get shot+ACI.

The Magnificent +ACI-TRUMP+ACI will then award himself his second Medal of Honor
for his valor shown at DHS. The first MOH was earned by +ACI-TRUMP+ACI in
avoiding STD in his +ACI-personal Viet Nam+ACI.