Old February 27th 18, 02:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] allisellis851@gmail.com is offline

Default Yeah, right...

On Tuesday, February 27, 2018 at 8:24:37 AM UTC-6, Frank wrote:
On Mon, 26 Feb 2018 16:19:08 -0500, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

In a meeting, trumpo-the-Clown said:

“I really believe I’d run in there [Douglas High School] even if I
didn’t have a weapon,” Trump said on Monday during a meeting with dozens
of U.S. governors at the White House.”

Yeah, right.

Can you say "blowhard"? Can you say "braggart"?

Sure you can!

For all you trumpo lovers that believe the statement above, trumpo has a
nice "university" he would like to sell to you.

Of course The Great and Powerful "TRUMP" would run into Douglas High
School! But he would be IMMEDIATELY outpaced by half a dozen physically
fit Secret Service agents with FULLY AUTOMATIC WEAPONS who know how to
use them.

After about 30 seconds of huffing and puffing, Gimpy McHeelspurs would
reach the door and congratulate any un-wounded Secret Service agents.
The wounded agents would deserve NO recognition because, as The Great Man
would put it "I prefer agents who do NOT get shot".

The Magnificent "TRUMP" will then award himself his second Medal of Honor
for his valor shown at DHS. The first MOH was earned by "TRUMP" in
avoiding STD in his "personal Viet Nam".

freerepublic.com School Shooting Plot Exposed: You Won't Believe Who Set It Up (Parkland, Florida)