Old March 4th 18, 01:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
drifter[_2_] drifter[_2_] is offline

Default lady in danger

On 3/3/2018 1:57 PM, wrote:
On Saturday, March 3, 2018 at 6:02:38 AM UTC-6, drifter wrote:
On 3/2/2018 9:28 PM,
wrote:
On Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at 8:22:47 AM UTC-6, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 2/27/2018 8:26 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
Headline:

"A model named Nastya Rybka says she will spill information on Trump
and Russia to get out of a Thai jail"

MOSCOW — A self-described sex expert whose videos highlighted the ties
between one of Russia’s richest men and the Kremlin has been jailed in
Thailand and is calling for U.S. help, claiming she has information
about links between Russia and President Trump.

I hope this lady survives -- but it seems like the only question is
who gets her first, the U.S. or Russia.Â*Â* :-(

On 2/28/2018 5:36 AM, drifter wrote:

Like we should trust the "trumpo-crime-family"...

Sorry that I wasn't more clear, I didn't mean that the U.S. was going
to help her.

Russia doesn't want her spilling the beans on their oligarchs, trumpo
and company *definitely* don't want her spilling the beans on any
trumpo/Russia connection.

I was wondering which country would, shall we say, eliminate the
problem. If I were that lady, I would be fearing for my life right about
now.

Nor'easter news. stevequayle.com

gay.steve.gay.quayle- known wack job Russian agent.

"cozi bear larry" loves those Russian agents...

familysecuritymatters.org The Russians colluded massively with demoKKKraps

says "cozi bear larry" the commie lover..