Old March 4th 18, 06:24 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,free.uk.amateur-radio,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.info
WRC via rec.radio.info Admin WRC via rec.radio.info Admin is offline

Default [WRC] Network radio - can we afford to ignore it?

wythall radio club

Network radio - can we afford to ignore it?

http://www.wythallradioclub.co.uk/ne...-to-ignore-it/

Network radio expands our hobby, Wythall Radio Club members were told at a
talk by Chris G7DDN. This growing network of handheld and mobile radios has
global coverage, via WiFI and the cellular 2-4G network. And the
International Radio Network(IRN) allows licensed radio amateurs to use
their mobile phones, tablets, computers or network radios to []