Old March 6th 18, 03:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
drifter[_2_] drifter[_2_] is offline

Default Hey Fred ... seriously and for real ...

On 3/6/2018 9:22 AM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

On 3/5/2018 4:24 PM, wrote:
On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 3:09:28 PM UTC-6, Frank wrote:
On Mon, 05 Mar 2018 12:41:33 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

Shirley, you jest.Â*Â*Â*Â* ...Back in the 1950s there was a guy in my
school, his name was Fred Shirley. He was just an average mild
mannered
guy.

Maury Povich's dad was Shirley Povich, a famous sportswriter.Â* It's one
of the odd things about our culture that surnames sometimes get
picked up
as boy's first names then switch over to girl's first names.

Morgan?Â* That was Morgan Earp or Morgan Freeman before the 80s.

I read somewhere that more baby girls are being named Austin now, as
compared with baby boys.

There might be an example of a girl's name turning into a boy's name
but
I can't think of one.

Tony,boys name.Toni, girls name. There are many other ones too. I
aintz no expert on names. Fred, Fredrica.....

On 3/6/2018 3:13 AM, drifter wrote:

How about a fat , stupid, totally-insane-asshole,named after a duck???

A duck ???

How about a fart ?

"trump" is British slang for 'fart'.Â* True! Look it up.

Thanks Joe, you made my morning. Forgot about the Brit slang.

I believe, trump in Mississippi is slang for asshole...