Old March 9th 18, 02:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] allisellis851@gmail.com is offline

Default Bad news

On Friday, March 9, 2018 at 3:40:41 AM UTC-6, wrote:
fred k. engelsĀ® wrote:
In the American police state, police have a tendency to shoot first and ask
questions later.

[...]

As I point out in my book ???Battlefield America: The War on the American
People,??? I???m referring to ???government??? with a capital ???G,??? the entrenched
Deep State that is unaffected by elections, unaltered by populist movements,
and has set itself beyond the reach of the law.

The engebot has spoken.

Citation:

In Battlefield America: The War on the American People, the follow-up
to his award-winning book A Government of Wolves: The Emerging American
Police State, constitutional attorney John W. Whitehead paints a terrifying
portrait of a nation at war with itself and which is on the verge of
undermining the basic freedoms ...

So you're Mr. Whitehead now. How could we know? And here we thought your
only useful accomplishment was that "manifesto" thing you did with wonna
them there marx brothers.

I???m referring to the corporatized, militarized, entrenched bureaucracy that
is fully operational and staffed by unelected officials who are, in essence,
running the country and calling the shots in Washington D.C., no matter who
sits in the White House.

This is the hidden face of a government that has no respect for the freedom
of its citizenry.

redstatewatcher.com Breaking: It's confirmed! The mystery has just been solved! ...Amelia Earhart. Not confirmed by me, so it is STILL a mystery!