Old March 12th 18, 07:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] allisellis851@gmail.com is offline

Default Flip...Flop-li'l sinpo codie blows...

On Monday, March 12, 2018 at 2:40:05 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Mon, 12 Mar 2018 12:06:06 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

freerepublic.com Didn't think America would vote for Donald Trump:
hillary clinton ...CROOKED LIAR arkancide COMMIE DEMOKKKRAP
B*TCH SORE LOSER HOT SAUCE hillary still doesn't understand,,, She
LOST!!!

She didn't lose as much as the million + middle eastern refugees who are
desperately trying to flee the misery and chaos of what was once their
home. Many lost much more.

"We came, we saw, he died!" CACKLE! CACKLE! CACKLE!

freerepublic.com Inside the luxury doomsday bunker complex the size of a CITY in South Dakota where 10,000 [tr] ...Think about it, those katz down there in their bunkers and all that food and water and stuff,,, and many Angry as Hell 'bodies' top side doing whateverrrrrrr,,, I Much prefer to stay on top of the ground.