Old March 13th 18, 08:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
drifter[_2_] drifter[_2_] is offline

Default Another day for the GOP-( american commie party)

GOP Rep. Tom Rooney Breaks Ranks On Russia Report: ‘We’ve Lost All
Credibility’

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b009b705d573f0

(House Intelligence Committee member says “there is evidence” Russians
worked to help Trump.) WOW- WHAT A SURPRISE???

A GOP member of the House Intelligence Committee is breaking ranks with
his fellow Republicans over a contentious report released Monday on
Russian interference in the 2016 election and possible ties to the
campaign of Donald Trump.
Rep. Tom Rooney (R-Fla.) told CNN that “there is evidence” the Russians
worked to help Trump.

But, the re-pub-lick-kunts said there was no collusion??? The GOP-
gathering of perverts, also know as the american commie party; they
wouldn't lie to the American people? Would they? trumpo lies every-
time he opens his mouth, must be an example to the underlings.
Just another trumpo-the-insane winning moment...

Or, as the repub puts it:::

"We’ve gone completely off the rails, and now we’re just basically a
political forum for people to leak information to drive the day’s news.
.... We’ve lost all credibility” - Rep. Tom Rooney on the Republican
decision to end the House Russia investigation".