Old March 15th 18, 01:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Frank[_14_] Frank[_14_] is offline

Default MORE double talk

On Wed, 14 Mar 2018 17:39:17 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 It is nobodys fault but hillary's that she LOST+ACE

Not true. Don't forget, other candidates ran against Hillary. If EVERY
OTHER candidate dropped out, Hillary just might have had a chance. So
the other candidates share in the blame for Hillary's defeat.

And what of the voters who didn't vote for Hillary? I didn't vote for
her, maybe you didn't either. There must be a book in this. A book
listing all the names of people who failed to vote for her. It can be
called +ACI-I Blame You and You and You and You and You ...+ACI