Old March 15th 18, 01:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] allisellis851@gmail.com is offline

Default MORE double talk

On Thursday, March 15, 2018 at 8:43:49 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Wed, 14 Mar 2018 17:39:17 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

It is nobodys fault but hillary's that she LOST!

Not true. Don't forget, other candidates ran against Hillary. If EVERY
OTHER candidate dropped out, Hillary just might have had a chance. So
the other candidates share in the blame for Hillary's defeat.

And what of the voters who didn't vote for Hillary? I didn't vote for
her, maybe you didn't either. There must be a book in this. A book
listing all the names of people who failed to vote for her. It can be
called "I Blame You and You and You and You and You ..."

Crooked Liar Hot Sauce hillary in India is still bad mouthing, non-stop bad mouthing too. freerepublic.com hillary clinton: America didn't deserve Donald Trump as President, he won a TV reality show. ...All of those people in India are not fools, they see right through hillary's lies.