Old March 15th 18, 03:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Frank[_14_] Frank[_14_] is offline

Default MORE double talk

On Thu, 15 Mar 2018 06:54:40 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 hillary clinton: America didn't
+AD4 deserve Donald Trump as President, he won a TV reality show.

Here's a quote from your pals at CNN who brought us another +ACI-didn't deserve Donald +ACI-TRUMP+ACIAIg story from Hillary's junket in India:

+ACI-I won the places that represent two-thirds of America's gross domestic product,+ACI Clinton said. +ACI-So I won the places that are optimistic, diverse, dynamic, moving forward.+ACI

That's nice, Hillary. Say, in the last year or so, have you reflected on the lives of the people who represent the other third of America's GDP? You know, they used to have it better. But globalization and deindustrialization can hurt and sometimes it hurts bad.

So what do you think of those trapped in the more benighted parts of the country, the sad people who listened to the con man's spiel?

+ACI-And his whole campaign, 'Make America Great Again,' was looking backwards. You know, you didn't like black people getting rights, you don't like women, you know, getting jobs, you don't want to, you know, see that Indian-American succeeding more than you are, whatever your problem is, I'm going to solve it.+ACIAIg

Ahhh+ACE So that's what it boils down to. Don't bother yourself about NAFTA and GATT and anything else that might cause discomfort. They didn't vote for you because they're bigots. The same kind of bigots who, at one time, elected FDR, Truman, JFK, LBJ, Jimmy Carter and even Billy Clinton.

They just didn't realize they were bigots until they lost their jobs.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/12/polit...ump/index.html