Old March 15th 18, 11:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc,rec.radio.info
Stan Horzepa Stan Horzepa is offline

Default [tapr-announce] This is NOT spam

This is WA1LOU, not Spam, announcing that the TAPR editorial board is now considering articles for the Spring (pre-Hamvention) issue of our quarterly
newsletter, Packet Status Register (PSR). If you would like to submit anything for PSR, please e-mail it to me, your PSR editor, as soon as possible. (The PSR deadline is April 7.)

73,

Stana, WA1LOU

NOTE: This list includes all addresses currently subscribed to any TAPR mailing list. Please don't try to manually unsubscribe from this list; it won't work. If you unsubscribe from all other TAPR mailing lists, you will automatically be unsubscribed from this one.