Old March 16th 04, 12:34 AM
Minnie Bannister

I bought my HT and some other items there, and AFAIR everything shipped
promptly.

My one complaint is that their online "shopping basket" times out very
quickly: a couple of times I needed to check something and by the time I
came back to continue shopping my basket was empty again.

My biggest purchases have been from HRO, but their prices are sometimes
higher.

Alan AB2OS

On 02/18/04 01:13 pm Rusty in Louisville put fingers to keyboard and
launched the following message into cyberspace:

I would like to get some opinions about
Universal Radio, Inc., located in Reynoldsburg, Ohio.

My reason for asking is they seem to never ship on time
and always have to back order, sometimes taking 30 days
or more to back order.