Old March 19th 18, 07:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] allisellis851@gmail.com is offline

Default No foolin'

On Monday, March 19, 2018 at 1:39:55 PM UTC-5, fred k. engelsĀ® wrote:
British spy rat submarine is in the Arctic as tensions with Russia deepen

wrote in message

On Monday, March 19, 2018 at 8:22:31 AM UTC-5, fred k. engelsĀ® wrote:
Keven Albert Strum needs med ... he's got Obsessive-compulsive disorder
(OCD)

wrote in message

On Sunday, March 18, 2018 at 12:08:16 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sunday, March 18, 2018 at 10:43:05 AM UTC-5, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
"WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Democrats and other Trump administration
critics
on Saturday attacked the firing of No. 2 FBI official Andrew McCabe as
politically motivated and vindictive move..."

trumpo vindictive ?

Gee, who'd a thunk it?

It's as plain as the Cheeto colored squirrel on trumpo's head.

Probally obungler appointee Michael Horowitz who suggested Andrew McCabe
be fired. Don't blame it on Trump.

Adam Schiff said the firing of McCabe may have been justified.
www.redstatewatcher.com ...And, This is what the mainstream media
is
ignoring!

liveuamap.com DIY aircraft used for smuggling cigarettes crashed in
L'viv region.

American Military has listening devices on the bottom of the Oceans around the World. Each foreign Ships and Submarines have identifiable sounds. We Know Who You Are and We Know Where You Are! (Hydrofoils, sumpin like that) ...Dobble Dobble Hobble Hobble.