Old March 21st 18, 04:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Frank[_14_] Frank[_14_] is offline

Default Did you expect any less?

On Wed, 21 Mar 2018 08:26:33 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 On Wednesday, March 21, 2018 at 9:19:18 AM UTC-5, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
+AD4APg +ACI-President Trump did not heed the warnings of his own national security
+AD4APg advisers Tuesday when he called and congratulated Russian President
+AD4APg Vladimir Putin on his reelection victory.+ACI
+AD4APg
+AD4APg +ACI-Ahead of his chat with Putin, Trump received talking points from his
+AD4APg staff including a sternly worded admonition that read 'DO NOT
+AD4APg CONGRATULATE.' +ACI
+AD4APg
+AD4APg C'mon now, did you really expect Comrade trump to +ACo-not+ACo congratulate
+AD4APg his Best Friend Forever Putin?
+AD4
+AD4 USA Today article, dated March 9, 2015. 5 of Europe's most powerful
+AD4 women. Wikipedia, Dalia Grybauskaite, President of Lithuania has
+AD4 ''cojones'' enough to stand up to Vladimir Putin. She is fine lookin
+AD4 President too. Why waste time calling Putin on the phone? I would have
+AD4 talked to Dalia.

+ACI-OK, I'll try again. President GRIB..ah..BASH.. no, that's not it+ACI.

+ACI-What's with those ****in' Lith-whatevers? They're ****in' names are
bigger than their whole ****in' goddam country+ACEAIQAhACI

+ACI-GRAY BOX KITE+ACEAIQAh That's it+ACE No? DAMMIT+ACEAIQAi

+ACI-JUST DIALUP PUTIN+ACE I CAN SAY PUTIN ALL DAY+ACE PUTIN+ACE PUTIN+ACE PUTIN+ACEAIQAi

+ACI-Hello, Vlad? Congratulations+ACEAIQ I hear you're bigger than Stalin, now+ACEAIQAi