Old March 21st 04, 09:01 PM
David 01

Every license I've received since 2002 has been that way. I've had address
changes. And when my friend renewed, his came the same way.

This should be easily corrected in the template they're using but you know
how most government employees are. But it really makes them look stupid. A
third world country probably has no mistakes like that.

"Dee D. Flint" wrote in message
y.com...

"David 01" wrote in message
No, what I was talking about was the fact that my callsign is not

centered
when the FCC prints it out. As a matter of fact, it's way to the right

of
the page. I noticed that a friend's is the same way. We're both Extra

class
and my license looks so stupid, I don't want to display it publicly.

Everything else is centered and I know that the FCC is aware of this

because
I first reported it in August 2002.

Ok, I was not aware of this problem.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE