Old March 26th 18, 10:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Keven Albert Strum[_2_] Keven Albert Strum[_2_] is offline

Default The Storm is OVER ! !

Yes, my fellow SWL-ers ... Stormy blew outa town as fast as she blew in. And now she's old news .. there wasn't even a cigar story. Or a stained dress.

Didja watch the interview? My favorite part was where she didn't want to "do it" with him .. but .. "did it" .. anyway.

Now riddle me this, Drifter and Kokomo Joe ... why would a self respecting slut like Stormy say "yes" when she was thinking "no" ... ? ? ?

Take your time - I'll wait.

In other news - the stock market ROARED today .... and THAT, my fellow SWL-ers, is what the people care about. The people who matter, anyway.

With every good wish ..
Keven Albert Strum - WB4AI0
http://www.fred_still_needs_med.com

God Bless America ..
God Bless President Trump ..
God Bless President Trump's whole family ..
God Bless President Trump's cabinet
God Bless President Trump's staff
God Bless Our Law Enforcement people ..
God bless the CIA ..
God bless the FBI ..
God bless the Department of Justice ..
God bless The US Supreme Court
God Bless the US House of Representatives ..
God Bless the US Senate ..
God bless the Department of Homeland Security ..
God Bless our military ..
God Bless Us ... EVERYONE ! ! !