Old March 26th 18, 10:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
fred k. engels®[_5_] fred k. engels®[_5_] is offline

Default The Storm is OVER ! !

Thank you President Trump for
....Draining the Swamp, and filling it with toxic jewywood lobbyist
horse****!!!!!!!!!!!

"Keven Albert Strum" wrote in message

Yes, my fellow SWL-ers ... Stormy blew outa town as fast as she blew in.
And now she's old news .. there wasn't even a cigar story. Or a stained
dress.

Didja watch the interview? My favorite part was where she didn't want to
"do it" with him .. but .. "did it" .. anyway.

Now riddle me this, Drifter and Kokomo Joe ... why would a self respecting
slut like Stormy say "yes" when she was thinking "no" ... ? ? ?

Take your time - I'll wait.

In other news - the stock market ROARED today .... and THAT, my fellow
SWL-ers, is what the people care about. The people who matter, anyway.

With every good wish ..
Keven Albert Strum - WB4AIOCD
http://www.fred_still_needs_med.com

God bless the America Police State
God bless and protect the Police State President Trump
God bless and protect our suckee ****ee troops, both Police State troops
at home aggressively ignoring your rights and our suckee ****ee troops on a
broad
God bless and protect ALL the Police State law enforcement people who work
night and day aggressively ignoring your rights to keep us hollywood jews
safe.
God bless us .. EVERY Police State ! ! !
!