Old March 26th 18, 10:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Frank[_14_] Frank[_14_] is offline

Default The Storm is OVER ! !

On Mon, 26 Mar 2018 14:04:19 -0700, Keven Albert Strum wrote:

+AD4
+AD4 Now riddle me this, Drifter and Kokomo Joe ... why would a self
+AD4 respecting slut like Stormy say +ACI-yes+ACI when she was thinking +ACI-no+ACI ... ? ?
+AD4 ?

Lemme guess+ACE Lemme guess+ACEAIQ I'm thinking Stormy Daniels is a selfless
charitable woman who periodically looks past her personal revulsion in
order to bring a bit of pleasure to some pathetic guy. And while she
would have been more comfortable with a cripple or a stinky, homeless guy
living under a bridge, none were available. But there was +ACI-TRUMP+ACI.

+AD4
+AD4 In other news - the stock market ROARED today .... and THAT, my fellow
+AD4 SWL-ers, is what the people care about. The people who matter, anyway.
+AD4

That's wonderful news+ACEAIQ How long till the Dean Jones Industrial Average
gets back to where it was a couple of months ago?