Old March 28th 18, 11:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
George Cornelius George Cornelius is offline

Default The Storm is OVER ! !

In article , Joe from Kokomo writes:
On 3/27/2018 1:27 AM, George Cornelius wrote:

In article , Joe from Kokomo writes:

Cohn, and he's been dead for over 30 years.

You are thinking of Roy Cohn, who aided and abetted Senator Joseph
McCarthy of 'Red Scare" notoriety in the 50s, Cohn, a flaming fudge
packer that died of AIDS.

Kiss you mother with that mouth?

Although Roy Cohn did legally represent trumpo-the-Clown in the early
70s, he is not to be confused with Mike Cohen

[...]

Well, not exactly, but thought I'd check to see if you had.

I certainly had missed the boat on Cohen. No idea DT had picked
another attack dog, with essentially the same surname, perhaps as vicious
while lacking the necessary brainpower to pull it all off.

I was surprised to find how long ago Cohn died, given all the coverage
that popped up about him after his business relationship with Trump
was brought to light.

George