Old March 29th 18, 07:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
George Cornelius George Cornelius is offline

Default The Storm is OVER ! !

In article , writes:
On Wednesday, March 28, 2018 at 1:12:28 PM UTC-5, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On Tue, 27 Mar 2018 16:37:26 -0400, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Although Roy Cohn did legally represent trumpo-the-Clown in the early
70s, he is not to be confused with Mike Cohen, trumpo's longtime and
current 'fixer'.

On 3/28/2018 9:26 AM, Frank wrote:
More Cohn-fusion...

Intentionally added. How clever.

[...]

It sure is getting crowded under that bus.

Yes, but Roy Cohn never was there.

And I did not actually mean to slur Trump's attorney Cohen. He is no doubt
extremely effective at what he does. If you believe what's in the press,
what he does is sometimes extremely ugly, even thuggish, but if you want
to retain your wealth and continue growing it you fend off attacks from
all sides, and your attorney is your gladiator.

My real interest is Roy Cohn. He is gone but his place in history is
established. As a person, though, he is nearly impossible to fathom.
Wouldn't it be something to just once get an inkling of what was going on
inside hthathead when he was prosecuting the Rosenbergs (per Derschowitz:
guilty, but framed) or sitting at Joe McCarthy's side during the Army-
McCarthy hearings?

With regard to Ms. Daniels, I recommend paying attention to two things:
(1) the "Cosby clauses," or vows of secrecy; and (2) the use of binding
arbitration in the enforcement of those clauses and the others as
well.

I know that I'm in theory allied with the people who push binding
arbitration as part of tort reform, but really there's nothing more
toxic to our system than privately run legal proceedings, carried out
in secret, run by the powerful for the benefit of the powerful.

Right now would be a great time if you have not already done so to
pull out those terms and conditions that were forced on you in order
to secure the services of one of those regulated monopolies, say
your cable company or your telephone provider, and read, or have
explained to you, how much ground you given up to in fact allow them
engage in behavior that would bankrupt most service organizations
yet to never be at risk being called to task over it in any
significant way.

George