Old March 29th 18, 06:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Frank[_14_] Frank[_14_] is offline

Default The Storm is OVER ! !

On Thu, 29 Mar 2018 07:55:28 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 On Thursday, March 29, 2018 at 1:16:56 AM UTC-5, George Cornelius wrote:
+AD4APg In article +ADw-b575f1c5-f0e2-4cae-b8c6-423d64be266c+AEA-googlegroups.com+AD4,
+AD4APg allisellis851+AEA-gmail.com writes:
+AD4APg +AD4 On Wednesday, March 28, 2018 at 1:12:28 PM UTC-5, Joe from Kokomo
+AD4APg +AD4 wrote:
+AD4APg +AD4APg +AD4 On Tue, 27 Mar 2018 16:37:26 -0400, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
+AD4APg
+AD4APg +AD4APg +AD4APg Although Roy Cohn did legally represent trumpo-the-Clown in the
+AD4APg +AD4APg +AD4APg early 70s, he is not to be confused with Mike Cohen, trumpo's
+AD4APg +AD4APg +AD4APg longtime and current 'fixer'.
+AD4APg
+AD4APg +AD4APg On 3/28/2018 9:26 AM, Frank wrote:
+AD4APg +AD4APg More Cohn-fusion...
+AD4APg
+AD4APg Intentionally added. How clever.
+AD4APg
+AD4APg +AFs...+AF0
+AD4APg
+AD4APg +AD4APg It sure is getting crowded under that bus.
+AD4APg
+AD4APg Yes, but Roy Cohn never was there.
+AD4APg
+AD4APg And I did not actually mean to slur Trump's attorney Cohen. He is no
+AD4APg doubt extremely effective at what he does. If you believe what's in
+AD4APg the press,
+AD4APg what he does is sometimes extremely ugly, even thuggish, but if you
+AD4APg want to retain your wealth and continue growing it you fend off attacks
+AD4APg from all sides, and your attorney is your gladiator.
+AD4APg
+AD4APg My real interest is Roy Cohn. He is gone but his place in history is
+AD4APg established. As a person, though, he is nearly impossible to fathom.
+AD4APg Wouldn't it be something to just once get an inkling of what was going
+AD4APg on inside hthathead when he was prosecuting the Rosenbergs (per
+AD4APg Derschowitz:
+AD4APg guilty, but framed) or sitting at Joe McCarthy's side during the Army-
+AD4APg McCarthy hearings?
+AD4APg
+AD4APg With regard to Ms. Daniels, I recommend paying attention to two things:
+AD4APg (1) the +ACI-Cosby clauses,+ACI or vows of secrecy+ADs and (2) the use of binding
+AD4APg arbitration in the enforcement of those clauses and the others as
+AD4APg well.
+AD4APg
+AD4APg I know that I'm in theory allied with the people who push binding
+AD4APg arbitration as part of tort reform, but really there's nothing more
+AD4APg toxic to our system than privately run legal proceedings, carried out
+AD4APg in secret, run by the powerful for the benefit of the powerful.
+AD4APg
+AD4APg Right now would be a great time if you have not already done so to pull
+AD4APg out those terms and conditions that were forced on you in order to
+AD4APg secure the services of one of those regulated monopolies, say your
+AD4APg cable company or your telephone provider, and read, or have explained
+AD4APg to you, how much ground you given up to in fact allow them engage in
+AD4APg behavior that would bankrupt most service organizations yet to never be
+AD4APg at risk being called to task over it in any significant way.
+AD4APg
+AD4APg George
+AD4
+AD4 Don't ever want to 'get in somebody else's head'. That just would not do
+AD4 at all+ACE What if you got 'trapped' in there? We are only on Earth for a
+AD4 very short while.

Ever see the movie +ACI-Being John Malkovich?

+AD4 https://historynewsnetwork.org/article/1796 ...The Horrifying
+AD4 American Roots of Nazi Eugenics

They mention Harry Olson? Harry Olson was a Chicago judge. Wayne Olson
was also a Chicago judge who had a more traditional local judicial
temperament. Wayne Olson was sent to prison for taking bribes. Pretty
sure I heard that Wayne Olson was Harry Olson's son.