Old March 31st 18, 07:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] allisellis851@gmail.com is offline

Default The Storm is OVER ! !

On Saturday, March 31, 2018 at 10:42:35 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Thu, 29 Mar 2018 14:59:58 -0400, George Cornelius wrote:

In article , Frank
writes:
They mention Harry Olson? Harry Olson was a Chicago judge. Wayne
Olson was also a Chicago judge who had a more traditional local
judicial temperament. Wayne Olson was sent to prison for taking
bribes. Pretty sure I heard that Wayne Olson was Harry Olson's son.

God forbid any thread here might go off topic. We would not know how to
cope.

So, I was watching the movie "Q -- The Winged Serpent" and had Larry
Cohen's director commentary on. Larry was going on about the Coen
Brother's movie "Blood Simple". Like it wasn't fair that the critics
like "Blood Simple" better even though "Q" grossed more.

Jeeze, C'mon, Larry. "Q" was a pretty good movie of the old school Roger
Corman type and I REALLY liked how the flying monster nested up in the
Chrysler building. That was great. But "Blood Simple" was in a whole
'nother league. It was as if the Coen brothers had channeled Dashiell
Hammett as they wrote the script.

Of course, Larry Cohen is a damn fine writer, too. So maybe he was just
****in' around. After all, a young Larry Cohen is the guy who created
the paranoic TV show "The Invaders". But, like most paranoic fantasies,
it would ring even more true with more SHORTWAVE RADIO.

I Hopes hillary Lives Forever, ergo T'aint no tellin what kind of Complaints she comes up with next. www.moonofalabama.org asm. (hillary clinton Ordered Diplomats to Suppress 'Novichok' Discussions)
....Youtube Rose of Alabama ...Away from Mississippi's Vails, with my old Hat there for a Sail,,, my Rose of Alabamy...