Old April 14th 18, 03:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Joe from Kokomo[_2_] Joe from Kokomo[_2_] is offline

Default Distraction?

On Sat, 14 Apr 2018 08:50:45 -0400, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

On 4/9/2018 8:29 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Will trumpo start a war in Syria to be a distraction from the Michael
Cohen issue?

Just askin'...

Well, I guess the attack on Syria answers my question. Only took trumpo
4 days since my posting.

On 4/14/2018 10:04 AM, Frank wrote:

Gen. Mattis is publicly describing this as a "one shot". And I believe
that Mattis was also saying "one shot" directly to The Magnificent
"TRUMP".

Exactly my thought -- BUT we all know that trumpo-the-Clown listens to
no one but himself.