Old April 15th 18, 03:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Frank[_14_] Frank[_14_] is offline

Default Replacing antenna for Radio Shack DX-375

On Sat, 14 Apr 2018 22:22:58 -0400, Derek Schur wrote:

+AD4 On Sat, 14 Apr 2018 17:45:26 -0400, Derek Schur
+AD4 +ADw-derek.s777+AEA-protonmail.com+AD4 wrote:
+AD4
+AD4APg-So I have the above listed reciever (Radio Shack DX-375) that has long
+AD4APg-since had the built in telescopic whip antenna broken off. I'm looking
+AD4APg-for advice in making do without. Does anyone have any advice on this,
+AD4APg-besides simply addind a random wire in it's place?
+AD4
+AD4
+AD4 So, I'll add onto this. First of all, thanks to those who have
+AD4 answered, so far. I'll both consider them, and leave them for others
+AD4 in the same situation. What I also want to cnsider, is this. Are there
+AD4 any homebrew antennas that might work on the shortwave bands, that are
+AD4 worth considering, in my situation?

Does your radio have a connector for an external antenna?