Old April 15th 18, 01:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
George Cornelius George Cornelius is offline

Default W6OBB, SK

In article , Frank writes:
[... wrote:]

I heard him alot on 75 meters, but never tried to have
a QSO with him.

Sinpo

Art was perfect for late night radio. He let people tell their story and
asked the right questions. He seemed able to connect with troubled people,
maybe because he was a bit troubled himself.

I guess I was not one of the people that got him, but any familiar voice
on late night radio was always welcome.

They say that Art maybe gave you a few hints he didn't take it all
seriously. Norrie, less so.

I am saddened.

As am I.

George