Old April 25th 18, 01:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] allisellis851@gmail.com is offline

Default Thanks

On Tuesday, April 24, 2018 at 6:48:56 PM UTC-5, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
Thanks to trumpo...

Today (4/24), trumpo said Kim Jong Un is "an honorable man".

The Kim that has dozens of gulags in his country?

The Kim that killed his uncle using an anti-aircraft gun?

The Kim that had his own brother assassinated with nerve gas at a
foreign airport?

THAT "honorable" Kim?

So yes trumpo, thanks! Thanks for showing us yet again how stupid you are.

I don't trust Kimmy fat boy any further than I could throw that fat slob! Trump shouldn't trust him either. Trump, don't trust Kim Jong-un! ... Youtube The World's Worst Engineering Disasters-Classical Documentaries