Old April 27th 18, 01:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Frank[_14_] Frank[_14_] is offline

Default Who is laughing?

On Thu, 26 Apr 2018 10:35:42 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 On Thursday, April 26, 2018 at 11:43:14 AM UTC-5, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
+AD4APg In trumpo-the-Clowns presidency, it seems that there is a new crisis or
+AD4APg scandal almost every day.
+AD4APg
+AD4APg The joke is on the American public -- but we aren't laughing.
+AD4APg
+AD4APg So who is laughing?
+AD4APg
+AD4APg You can bet that Comrade Putin is laughing his ass off every day at the
+AD4APg chaotic trumpo behavior being inflicted on our democracy.
+AD4
+AD4 Russia's economy is in bad shape, Russian women aren't producing enough
+AD4 babies, Russia's 'super duper' new fangled weapons aren't as good as
+AD4 Putin says they are. Russia has plenty enough problems.

You have a good point. Putin's a dumb**** cheapskate. For a few rubles
more he could have bought Hillary and Hillary would stay bought.

Ya get what ya pay for.