Old April 28th 18, 04:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] allisellis851@gmail.com is offline

Default another one bites the dust

On Friday, April 27, 2018 at 7:46:23 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Thu, 26 Apr 2018 12:44:21 -0400, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

"he can live to be 200"

Phone rings, doctor Ronnie answers: "Yes, nurse, OF COURSE I remember
Mr. Dennison! I just gave Mr. Dennison the finest exam known to medical
science. I checked him out from top to bottom, from A to Z!! Mr.
Dennison is healthy as a horse, as sound as a dollar! He could live to
be 200!!"

The nurse replies: "OK doc, but for your information, as Mr. Dennison
was walking out the door, he dropped dead! Got that? DROPPED DEAD as he
was walking out the door!!"

Doctor Ronnie replied: "QUICK, turn Mr. Dennison AROUND so it looks like
he's coming IN the door!!"

Thank you, Hennie Youngman.

What if Kimmy Fat boy is looking to liberalize? ...What kind of sheet is going on behind our backs? http://www.theamericanconservative.c...-to-liberalize ...and, Holocaust Now: Looking down into hell at camp 22 freekorea.us/camps/22-2/#sthash.vLPSIP4V.dpbs