Old May 2nd 18, 03:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] allisellis851@gmail.com is offline

Default Hey Fred - see if you like this one ..

On Tuesday, May 1, 2018 at 8:27:54 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Tuesday, May 1, 2018 at 7:22:58 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels® wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y447qTDsAkw

wrote in message

On Tuesday, May 1, 2018 at 2:19:40 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels® wrote:
https://www.commondreams.org/sites/d...?itok=zxHYlnAq

wrote in message

On Tuesday, May 1, 2018 at 7:42:41 AM UTC-5, fred k. engels® wrote:
Hey Keven Albert Strum - WB4AIOCD - see if you like this one ..
..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjHUb7NSrNk

"Keven Albert Strum" wrote in message

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1gbkHhhnUI

With Every Good Wish …
Keven Albert Strum – WB4AIOCD

God Bless Nit-Wit America ..
God Bless Nit-Wit President Trump ..
God Bless Nit-Wit President Trump's whole family ..
God Bless Nit-Wit President Trump's cabinet
God Bless Nit-Wit President Trump's staff
God Bless Our Nit-Wit Law Enforcement people ..
God bless the Nit-Wit CIA ..
God bless the Nit-Wit J Edgar FagBI ..
God bless the Nit-Wit Department of Justice ..
God bless The Nit-Wit US Supreme Court
God Bless the Nit-Wit US House of Representatives ..
God Bless the Nit-Wit US Senate ..
God bless the Nit-Wit Department of Homeland Security ..
God Bless our Nit-Wit suckee-****ee military ..
God Bless Us Nit-Wits ... EVERY Nit-Wit ! ! !

jimstone.is says, NK Libya model: I thought this was a hoax! It is
not! and, NUT YAHOO
...Netanyahu

Working like a Dog.
https://news.nationalgeographic.com/...py-health-pets

jimstone.is says, Utah teen blasted for wearing Chiongsam dress to prom ...Culturally castrated ''snowflakes'' . He got that right! America IS CULTURALLY CASTRATED SNOWFLAKES! I spent a year in Vietnam, most of the women over there wore Ao Dai dresses. Very beautiful their Ao Dai dresses are.

www.wenxuecity.com/news/2018/04/30/7210834.html ...Men's suits (clothes) date back to about 400 yeas, in England. If that gal in Utah isn't suppose to wear that dress, then people in America have no business wearing suits. I never wear a suit.