Old May 3rd 18, 03:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] allisellis851@gmail.com is offline

Default Hey Fred - see if you like this one ..

On Thursday, May 3, 2018 at 8:44:44 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Thursday, May 3, 2018 at 7:31:34 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Wed, 02 May 2018 07:32:49 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

On Tuesday, May 1, 2018 at 8:27:54 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Tuesday, May 1, 2018 at 7:22:58 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels® wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y447qTDsAkw

wrote in message

On Tuesday, May 1, 2018 at 2:19:40 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels® wrote:
https://www.commondreams.org/sites/d...yles/cd_large/

public/views-article/crazy.jpeg?itok=zxHYlnAq

wrote in message

On Tuesday, May 1, 2018 at 7:42:41 AM UTC-5, fred k. engels® wrote:
Hey Keven Albert Strum - WB4AIOCD - see if you like this one ...
..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjHUb7NSrNk

"Keven Albert Strum" wrote in message

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1gbkHhhnUI

With Every Good Wish …
Keven Albert Strum – WB4AIOCD

God Bless Nit-Wit America ..
God Bless Nit-Wit President Trump ..
God Bless Nit-Wit President Trump's whole family ..
God Bless Nit-Wit President Trump's cabinet God Bless Nit-Wit
President Trump's staff God Bless Our Nit-Wit Law Enforcement
people ..
God bless the Nit-Wit CIA ..
God bless the Nit-Wit J Edgar FagBI ..
God bless the Nit-Wit Department of Justice ..
God bless The Nit-Wit US Supreme Court God Bless the Nit-Wit US
House of Representatives ..
God Bless the Nit-Wit US Senate ..
God bless the Nit-Wit Department of Homeland Security ..
God Bless our Nit-Wit suckee-****ee military ..
God Bless Us Nit-Wits ... EVERY Nit-Wit ! ! !

jimstone.is says, NK Libya model: I thought this was a hoax!
It is not! and, NUT YAHOO ...Netanyahu

Working like a Dog.
https://news.nationalgeographic.com/...-dogs-therapy-

health-pets

jimstone.is says, Utah teen blasted for wearing Chiongsam dress to
prom ...Culturally castrated ''snowflakes'' . He got that right!
America IS CULTURALLY CASTRATED SNOWFLAKES! I spent a year in Vietnam,
most of the women over there wore Ao Dai dresses. Very beautiful their
Ao Dai dresses are.

www.wenxuecity.com/news/2018/04/30/7210834.html ...Men's suits
(clothes) date back to about 400 yeas, in England. If that gal in Utah
isn't suppose to wear that dress, then people in America have no
business wearing suits.

Nobody cares about the dress. Well, 99% of Americans don't care about
the dress. 99.9% of those who do care are just fine with it. This has
been a VERY SLOW WEEK for the Outrage Media and this is the best they can
do.

Things will liven up when shark bite season starts.

I never wear a suit.

You are a wise man. Suits are ridiculous, especially the damn tie.

jimstone.is says, OLD NEWS: NK releases all U.S. prisoners. ...Jim Stone said that Trump asked Kim Jong to release all U.S.prisoners, and he did.

((Ao Dai Dresses Vietnam 1964)) ...I cared, because war time Vietnam, the pretty women in their Ao Dai dresses brightened things up. Their embroidered silk dresses in a sea of different colors. On U.S. Military bases there were Vietnamese women in their Ao Dai dresses, those Vietnamese women were employed by U.S.Military. Some of them worked in offices, some had other regular jobs. In my opinion the traditional Vietnamese Ao Dai dresses are the prettiest dresses in the World. You wouldn't know because you have never been there before. http://www.buffalotours.com/blog/ao-...ditional-dress