Old May 4th 18, 02:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
George Cornelius George Cornelius is offline

Default Fred's Girlfriend - caught on video ...

In article ,
Keven Albert Strum writes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjHUb7NSrNUNDERTOADk

Well, let's see.

If I put up a video, I get statistics about who is
accessing it.

Normally, the statistics will not tell me anything
about any particular individual.

But if he is the only one from a particular country,
or the only one in his country also matching certain
additional criteria (browser and O/S versions, for
instance), I can then narrow it down, perhaps, to a
single individual's characteristics - to the extent,
of course, that YouTube actually knows any of these.

Even better, if I am an advertiser as well, and I
can target my ad so that it is displayed to viewers
of the video meeting certain characteristics, a click
on that ad most likely comes from such a user. Even
for those that don't click I may be able to obtain
generic statistics about viewers that further narrow
things down.

All speculation.

Best not to follow links provided by trolls.

George

With every good wish ..
Keven Albert Strum - WB4AI0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEJo7x9y3D4&t=25s

God Bless America ..
God Bless President Trump ..
God Bless President Trump's whole family ..
God Bless President Trump's cabinet
God Bless President Trump's staff
God Bless Our Law Enforcement people ..
God bless the CIA ..
God bless the FBI ..
God bless the Department of Justice ..
God bless The US Supreme Court
God Bless the US House of Representatives ..
God Bless the US Senate ..
God bless the Department of Homeland Security ..
God Bless our military ..
God Bless Us ... EVERYONE ! ! !