Old April 23rd 04, 12:29 PM
Joe Rat

I usually send them an EXE with the reply that all relevant
bank info is in there and I send a password. As soon as
the silly ape inserts the password and clicks ok.
It says "ait while I decode the information."
It wipes the boot sector and deletes windows.
That's the only way to treat those apes, punish them.

Joe Rat

jack smith wrote in message
om...
i had a guy send me an email with the typical diamond email scam "hi
im joe african" and my (insert false name of relative here) died
recently he had a huge reserve of diamonds and i need your help to get
them, and will be willing to share 10% of millions with you. i emailed
the guy back saying i wanted to help him and make lots of money! he
replyed back and i have been jerking him around for several days
acting interested so he will play his scam with me.
EVENTUALLY HE IS GOING TO ASK ME TO PUT UP SOME MONEY

heres his first email....

Dear sir,

I know that this proposal letter might be a surprise to you, but do
consider it as an emergency.In a nutshell,I am Mr.SAMSON KONATE
MANI,from
the republic of Sierra-Leone in west Africa,now seeking political
asylum in Dakar Senegal under the (UNHCR).I got your contact from a
reliable
chamber of commerce.

My (late )father (Dr.MUSTAPHA MANI) was the managing director of
Rainbow Gold Diamond Mining company in (KEN EMA) Sierra- Leone.But was
killed
during the longing civil war and all his properties was totally
destroyed.However, we managed to escape with some of my father's
precious
Diamonds which is presently deposited safely in a security and finance
company here in Dakar.

Now we are saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy foreign
personality to help us transfer the diamonds over to his country
pending my arrival to meet with him.Furthermore,we only want this done
this
way because your country is politically stable for any profitable
investment and if you accept our proposal,you will serve as the
beneficiary
of the diamonds.

I am giving you the offers as mentioned with every confidence on your
acceptance to assist us,we have decided to give you 10% out of the
total
money generated from the sales of the diamonds.Secondly,we shall
mapped
out 2% for any miscellaneous expenses that you may incur during the
transferring of the diamonds over to your country. Finally,the diamond
weight in question is 42.550 Carats.Conclusively,i wish you send me a
reply immediately as soon as you receive this proposal, so that we
shall
arrange on how to lift this consignment out of Dakar Senegal to your
country.

On commencement,this transaction will take (7) working days to be
accomplished.A certificate of ownership, and the Lab-test result
certificate
of the diamonds would be fax to you immediately i receive your urgent
and positive reply.Until then,i remain with the best regards. My
alternative email address is )
Regards.
SAMSON.

heres my email to him...

hello, i would like to help you, how can i do so?

bill
his reply....

Dear Jack Smith,
Thanks for your email received and well noted,i have equaly discussed
with
my mother regarding your interest to transact this business with
us,she
was
glag and hope to talk with you in due time.

For more introduction,i live in a refugee camp,but i rented an
apartment for
my mother and younger sister in the surbub.as we corresponds,i will
send you
my family photos as a way of building a strong family ties between us.

IN DETAILS, we wish to have you as a partner,your role will be to
assits us
transfer these diamonds to your country,or any where you have
connection to
sale it, and also to direct us in any profitable investment after the
sales
of the stones.The diamonds is still in a storage house where we
deposited it
for safe keeping,and it worths approximately twenty million US
dollars,as
extimated by the OPERATIONAL DIRECTOR of the storage company,out side
africa,it may be more than this,so we are offering you 10 PERCENT FOR
YOUR
SERVICES AND EXTRA 2 PERCENT for any expensis you may incur in the
process
of transfering it to your position,which woun't be much.Making it 12
percent
from the net total money generated from the whole sales. I want us to
have a
comon understanding before we proceed.

But if you would prefare to buy the stones yourself, then we will be
happy
to invite you to senegal,as you know it is a peaceful and democratic
country,we meet face to face,you see the qualities,carats,sizes
etc,then we
can have full discussion. I want you to undersatnd that we acquired
this
stones legaly,the attached photo is our diamond minning feild,which
still
belong to us till date, after the date of my father,and all his
properties
distroyed,we have nothing left accept this stones, since then we have
surfered much pains and hardship taking every risk to escape with it
out of
sierraleone.as such we are keen in finding a trust worthy person,with
the
fear of GOD.Your coresponding e-mails will clearify things.

Provide me with your phone and fax numbers.I will fax the necessary
documents covering this stones to you.
Regards,
SAMSON.
my reply to him

hi samson,
thank you for replying, im sorry to say i dont have a fax machine and
i dont have a phone, i use my local internet cafe, i live in a small
town that does not have much communication, so everyone uses the
internet cafe to surf the web and email while having dinner.

i hope your mother is fine, and it is good that you have set her up in
an apartment, that is so kind of you.

i would sugest this, can you email me the forms as an attachment to an
email, then i can send it back to you as an attachment, it will be
very quick.

also please let me know what else to do, i want to help....

i enjoy looking forward to helping you, and making alot of money!

jack

samson replied with 2 emails with attachments, both attachments were
scans of diamond certifications and company ownership
heres some key words i can read off the scans,
signed by the regional authority of KENEMA and also signed by THE
HONORABLE MINISTER OF MINERAL RESOURCES (does that sound fake or
what?)
it also states the owner of the Rainbow gold and Diamond mining
company of sierra Leone is DR. MUSTAPHA l. MANI
the other scanned document is a diamond certification sheet from
SO.DE.MI Compagine Accreditee Laboratrie in Senegal.
this certificate indicates that there are 8.98 Kilograms of diamonds,
of a quality of H-VS1 and H-VS2, 42.550 Karats
with an address of 15 Marimathamous Street freetown sierra Leone

he also had the following text in the 2 emails that contained the
documents

Dear Jack,
I have scaned and attached the necessary documents.
1) The certificate of ownership.
2) The lab test certificate (EGL)
3) The lab test certificate conducted in senegal.
4) The stones were kimberly certified , but we lost the certficate in
our
rush out of freetown.

You will notice two lab test results certs, the lab test result (egl)
was
found in my father's belongings, i do not think that it covers all the
stones, so i took another lab test in senegal (3).

In my next email i will send you photos of some diamonds, kindly let
me
know
if the photos are very clear.
With regards,
SAMSON.

i want to lay it on thick and make it sound like im really interested
in him, i want more info about his "FAMILY" so i can have more info to
cross check on the usenet, all will be posted here..

my reply to his last email sending the scans...

hi samson,

yes i got 2 scans, the diamond certification, and the ownership
certification, if you sent a 3rd i did not get it.

ok, send me more information and let me know how to help you,
i want to know you better, so heres some information about my family,
my moms name is janet, and my sisters name is kelly, and my dad is
john.
what was your moms name and sisters name?
and share with me more about what life is like for you there, it is
sad, but interesting, and helps me to know you better.

hope to hear from you soon,

jack