Old April 24th 04, 02:05 AM
Papro Androsyis

"jack smith" wrote in message
om...
i had a guy send me an email with the typical diamond email scam "hi
im joe african" and my (insert false name of relative here) died
recently he had a huge reserve of diamonds and i need your help to get
them, and will be willing to share 10% of millions with you.

Trust me pal.......most hams I know are the cheapest, most
sour-assed tightwads I have ever met in my life. (apart from
the goofballs I see at the occasional model train show that is)

Most hams won't even spring 4 the money for postage to africa
let alone correspond with Ungawa Mugabe in GondWannaLand
to get a piece of his alleged diamond mine.

Capeish?